Du'Islingr

Patcher
[Login] Dungeon Hunter 4 Cheats +9 v1.9.0

6,674 posts in this topic

If you guys want to play with me my gameloft name is DC_Alcatraz .

Updated to v1.0.1 of Dungeon Hunter 4!

Now before you use this and b**ch about how the skills f**k up your game READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT USING IT IN THE FEATURES SECTION BELOW.

Features:

• Infinite Gold
  • Infinite Gems
  • Enemies do not move. Now when you get close to melee grunts they will attack you and will occasionally move but not by very much and will stop following you at a good pace away. Ranged attackers and bosses do not move or attack at all. The tutorial boss defies this for some reason but who cares.
  • Skills hack. Now this is not infinite skills. It could be used that way by resetting skill points but you cant as the gems value is beyond the max gems you are allowed to have in game period. However per skill point used in a skill will max out that skill beyond normal so this means a super charged skill. Do not put skill points into your attack skills or you will not be able to use them due to the insane mana amount required. Only use it in your passive skills and spirit skills. Then turn it off after you have maxed out the skills you want.
  • Infinite Potions
  • Infinite Inventory Items
  • Infinite Crafting Ores(Must have at least one ore already or get one. This will make it infinite. Then you can simply transmute it into the other ores.)

Installation:

• Download the hack(If on mobile downloading skip to step 7/8)
  • Download a file transfer utility such as iTools ( http://itools.hk/en_index.htm )
  • Open iTools
  • Go to the File System tab
  • Select the One that says "File System(Jailbreaked)" directory structure
  • Place the deb you downloaded into any directory you like it does not matter. Personally I recommend var/mobile for quick access
  • On your iDevice go into iFile
  • In iFile go to wherever you placed the file(Or Downloaded it to if you downloaded on your iDevice)
  • Select the file and tap install
  • After it finishes installing Respring your device.

How to Use

This section is important if you want to see the hack actually work.

• Now that the device has resprung(The device may dim if on iOS 6. Just lock and unlock screen to fix.) Go into the settings app
  • Scroll down until you see Dungeon Hunter 4 Cheats
  • Open that up and you will see something like either of the images below. In the spoilers.
  • Turn on whatever you want.
  • Then go and start the game and the features will be turned on. To turn features on and off you have to close the game process when turning switches on or off.
  • Enjoy the Hack :)
  • Note* The Infinite Potions,Inventory,and crafting ores are all linked with the Infinite Items switch

iPod/iPhone Settings Image

nATkLqB.png

Video:

http://youtu.be/72nBOT6JcB4

Download:

REPLY TO THE TOPIC AND COME BACK TO THIS POST FOR THE LINK TO BE VISIBLE LIKE IT SAYS IN THE RED BOX BELOW THIS.

Do not ask me for a new link. I will only do it if the link gets taken down.

Additional Notes

I am going to address some common issues right now.

Problem. It doesn't appear in settings but popup appears. Also Cydia dpkg error occurs.

Solution. Install Preference Loader from Cydia to fix it not being displayed in Settings. If you have the dpkg error do what Cydia tells you to do in terminal to fix Cydia

Question: Does this work for Non Jailbroken devices?

Answer: No. There is no possible way to hack the game on non jailbroken device. Game saves are encrypted and are also overwritten with server data. Sorry to disappoint.

Question: Does this work on Android?

Response: You are f**king joking right?

Credits

Alcatraz

Razzile(He made it into awesome patcher and suggested the random offset that led me to the function that hacks Enemies Don't Move) Be sure to give him some likes guys

wwow

1 person likes this